Thursday, November 26, 2009

RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW WITH PAYPAL

We have added a PayPal feature to our blog which allows you to pay in advance for your space and allows us to hold it for you (location of spot will be determined by the market manager).
The benefits of using PayPal are numerous....

  1. It gives the market manager a more accurate gauge of the number of vendors attending next week's markets.
  2. It allows you to put the charge on your business credit card.
  3. Helps with electronic record keeping.
  4. Guarantees your spot at the market. (Location of spot will be determined by the market manager)
  5. One less thing to do on the day of the market.

2 comments:

  1. I want to reserve a space, but I don't know how much it costs. When I click to reserve a space it wants ME to put a dollar amount in. How can I do that if I don't know how much it costs? Never having done this before, is this a voluntary / contribution and I make up my own dollar amount?

    ReplyDelete